We all have been there, having to scroll up and down, juggling with pages, using multiple devices and other stuff that makes things more cumbersome than its supposed to be. With few of the short-cuts mentioned here makes those things bit easy with right combination of keys.
For Web Browsers
- Press Ctrl+O , then select file. -> Opens a file from your computer in Google Chrome.
- Press Ctrl+Shift and click a link. -> Opens the link in a new tab and switches to the newly opened tab.
- Ctrl+Shift+Tab -> Switches to the previous tab.
- Alt + left arrow -> Goes to the previous page in your browsing history for the tab.
- Alt + right arrow -> Goes to the next page in your browsing history for the tab.
- Alt+ E -> Opens the Chrome menu
- Ctrl+Shift+Esc -> Opens the Task Manager.
- Ctrl + left arrow -> Moves your cursor to the preceding key term.
- Ctrl + right arrow -> Moves your cursor to the next key term.
- Ctrl + E -> Jumps into the address bar and does a search query
- Ctrl+Enter -> Adds www. and .com to your input in the address bar and open the resulting URL.
- Alt+D -> Highlights the URL.
- Ctrl+Shift+D -> Saves all open pages as bookmarks in a new folder.